Monday, January 21, 2013

Hunting Log #1: 50 PED run on Argonauts by Twin Peaks

While I did have a few mildly elevated loots, and was able to sell a few items for MU, this run was something of a failure. Things started out pretty good, and I got two five PED loots within the first ten PED of the hunt. After that, I got one more half decent looter when I was on roughly my last 15 PED of ammo.

Elevated Loot #1
  
Elevated Loot #2
Elevated Loot #3
Gun used: Breer M2a (L) + Omegaton A102 Amplifier. DPS/DPP [Damage Per Second/Damage Per Pec]: 10.20~/2.899~ (2.930~ before MU).
Finisher Gun Used: Opalo + B101 (L). DPS/DPP: N/A
Total Ammo Bought: 50 PED.
Total Ammo Spent: 55 PED (5 PED of ammo loot).
Total P/L: -20 PED.
Global/HoF: None.
Number of Elevated Loots: 3.
Argonauts Killed: 70~.
Progress in Iron Mission: 179/1000
Armor Used: Pixie.
FAP Used: Herb Box.

I didn't record the exact details. In future runs I will include the exact defensive cost, offensive cost, and take a screenshot of the TT value of the loot. On a side note though, has anyone else noticed a significant drop in the amount of iron Argonauts drop? I got at most four loots which contained iron (about 2.89 PED of it in total). Back six or seven months ago I couldn't hardly get a loot which didn't contain iron. Perhaps it's part of MA's re-balancing efforts.

On still a further side note, I ended up making back the 20 PED I lost hunting with by mining. I would've ended up being several PED in profit for the day, in fact, if I hadn't dropped those last seven probes. (I drop three to five, in this case five, probes before changing area, and the change in area resulted in another two NRFs).

Ample finds are always appreciated MA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment