Saturday, September 14, 2013

My Hoffish Global

You don't see it in the picture (I was having some lag), but there was also a 200 PED dagger, a full TT gun, another 50 or so PED of normal loot, and a 10 PED ESI (which sold for a bit over 70 PED)... Suffice it to say I'm pretty darn happy! The best part about it, was this wasn't even meant to be a hunting run... I came here to mine (you can see a mining global I got moments later, on the same LA, below)! I had only killed about two or three of them when this one hit.

Here are a couple of other globals I've gotten recently as well (I also got 3 more, in addition to these, but they're mining globals which I don't want to share, as they would give away some of my frequent mining spots):

This global sorta saved the run, was being really nasty before this point.

Was getting a whole bunch of NRFs, then suddenly... POP! This was actually found immediately after the combibo global.

0 comments:

Post a Comment